You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

New VATEUD13 - Web services and development assistant

Svilen Vassilev

Svilen Vassilev
Posted
Posted

I'm delighted to announce the appointment of Jelle Vink as the new VATEUD13 (Web services and development [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istant).

Jelle is a top notch professional developer and server administrator with years of experience in cloud computing, open source, OO programming and database design. For the last 3 years he has been holding the position of Lead Software Architect at SugarCRM.

Jelle is familiar to the VATSIM technical community with his work on the vatsimphp library: a rare effort of producing a modern, fully object-oriented, packaged, docomeented and test-covered PHP codebase.

We're very lucky to have Jelle on our side and I'm sure his work and talents will greatly benefit EUD developers and webmasters downstream and his presence secures a firm and logical succession chain in the EUD technical department.

Please join me in welcoming Jelle Vink to VATEUD staff team and don't scare him away!

C1/P2 | vaccbih.info

Duarte  Folgado 1106197
Posted
Posted

Congratulations Jelle!

Good luck for this new challenge!

Duarte

Duarte Folgado

Instructor (I1) & Certified Pilot (P4)

Lisboa FIR Director (ACCPT3)

Portugal vACC -VATEUD - VATSIM

2.png1106197.png

George Condes
Posted
Posted

Congratulations Jelle and welcome to the VATEUD team.

Colin Schoen
Posted
Posted

Congratulations.

Colin Schoen

VATSIM Senior Network Supervisor