You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Resignation of VATEUD6

Daniel Conrad 1091256

Daniel Conrad 1091256
Posted
Posted (edited)

Dear colleagues,

as shown in the headline, i am going to leave the VATEUD team with immediate effect.

My workload was too much because of my work at the VACC-Austria staff, W14 organisation and private life. I had the feeling that i can´t fullfill the expectations of you and so i decided to step down and making space for a new motivated VATEUD6 (with hopefully more freetime than i have).

I would like to thank you all for your trust in me, the good partnership and remarkable support during 2013. I also would like to thank the VATEUD team for funny moments and great work and the VATEUR team for good support and fairness.

I hope to see many of you at the VATSIM conference W14 in Vienna or somewhere else in the network.

Have a good and successfull 2014 and much traffic on VATSIM.

Daniel

Edited by Guest

VATEUD14 Marketing & Communication

VACC-Austria TD-Staff

Deon Mathews
Posted
Posted

Hello Daniel,

Sad to see you go and may I take this opportunity to thank you for the [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istance received from you in promoting South African events in VATEUD. It was always a pleasure dealing with you.

All the best with your future endeavours.

Deon Mathews

VATSAF Deputy Director

Deon Mathews

VATSIM Marketing & Communications Team

tom van der elst
Posted
Posted

Good luck Daniel, will hear you on the radio someday I hope.

Take care,

Tom.

f1cert.gif