Ladies and gentlemen,

I take great pleasure in welcoming Ivan Kovacevic as new VATEUD’s Divisional Director. Many of you will already know Ivan, as he has worked behind the scenes as VATEUD’s Membership Director and as Deputy Director.

I would like to thank George Condes for his services during his incomebency as VATEUD1.

Ivan has many plans to take the division forward and we look forward to working with him closely as partners as he takes VATEUD's service ever higher

Please join me in congratulating Ivan.

Apostolos Damkalis

VATSIM Supervisor Team Leader

Regional Conflict Resolution Panel Chairman,Europe

Abk76lz.png

Hello Peter

There are on some occasions valid reasons for an internal recruitment process. Whilst we endeavour to open up vacancies as widely as we can, VATEUD currently has challenges which somebody from outside of the divisional staff team would find difficult to overcome.

We request your support at this time of change as we work hard to keep the division advancing forward quickly and efficiently.

There will be a number of opportunities to join the divisional team soon and we anticipate for these to be advertised to all members. We hope they will be of interest to you.

Apostolos Damkalis

VATSIM Supervisor Team Leader

Regional Conflict Resolution Panel Chairman,Europe

Abk76lz.png

• Board of Governors

Ivan, my heartiest congratulations and wishes for great success.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you in the USA. I, and we all, look forward to working with you.

Best,

Don

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Membership