You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Looking for an amazing website artist

Callum McLoughlin

Callum McLoughlin
Posted
Posted

Hello all

I am looking for a talented website design artist who is familiar with the cutting edge of gaming website design and can produce high quality website mockups for a VATEUR project. It would really need to look professional and as if was created by a large company with lots of money behind it.

Website functionality is NOT the aim of the exercise at this point... it is ALL about how it looks.

This is to help us try out some various website designs as we look to see what we could be doing differently.

It isn't a job advert, but whoever it is who reaches out to me (either here or on Skype... please be encouraged to include a sample of your work) will be very much appreciated... If you want to talk about what this is all about first that's no problem, but please get in direct contact for that.

Feel free to p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] this message on to a friend/colleague who fits the bill.

Thanks!

Bradley Grafelman
Posted
Posted
It would really need to look professional and as if was created by a large company with lots of money behind it.
Speaking of work compenstation and the adage/proverb "You get what you pay for," I'm [Mod - Happy Thoughts]uming this is a volunteer position you're looking to fill, i.e. the actual "money behind it" will be nil?

Callum McLoughlin
Posted
Posted
It would really need to look professional and as if was created by a large company with lots of money behind it.
Speaking of work compenstation and the adage/proverb "You get what you pay for," I'm [Mod - Happy Thoughts]uming this is a volunteer position you're looking to fill, i.e. the actual "money behind it" will be nil?

Oh absolutely, the idea is to be able to create a perception... It's all a thought exercise, we're trying to find new ways of doing things including web design that might work better for all of us. Definitely volunteer, and it isn't a staff role, just somebody who's willing to give up some time to work with me on a couple of mockup designs. We have lots of talented people here who I hope will volunteer to [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ist me!

Best regards

• 2 weeks later...
Matthew Seedorf 1280730
Posted
Posted

You may also try to use webs.com and try to see if you can get a free template. Unfortunately to remove banner it is necessary to upgrade. If that 's not a problem you may get the template and use for your project.

I hope it may help, sorry but I am not an expert about HTML5 and CSS otherwsie I could give a hint.

The only time you got too much fuel on board it is when your aircraft is on fire!