You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

XSquawkbox Help

Michael Lynch 903474

Michael Lynch 903474
Posted
Posted

Ive switched to X-Plane but installing XSquawkbox is not going well. The one for FSX was a simple one click install.

When I download XSquawkbox there is no .exe file. I dont see how to install XSquawkbox ?

X-plane runs a lot faster on my PC than FSX but after a couple of days i deleted sa heap of programs and fixed a lot of registery errors and FSX is running nicly now.

but i still want to install XSquawkbox if anyone can help me with a bit if advice.

Mike Evans
Posted
Posted

Well, once you've downloaded & unzipped it, I would suggest you try to look in the folder marked DOCS, as that probably will help you.. but the short of it is, you drag the XSquawkbox folder from inside the "For plugins folder" into your X-Plane plugins folder.. which is usually located in your Resources directory inside your main X-Plane directory.

Mike Evans

Miguel Frias
Posted
Posted

Michael, please do not change the font, color and size for all your posts. Your messages are showing in huge pink font-size, unnecessarily.

Miguel Frias

Senior Instructor (I3) & Certified Pilot (P4), ZLA I-11 graduate

Portugal vACC Training Director (ACCPT2), VATEUD Operations Director (VATEUD8)

Portugal vACC, VATEUD, VATSIM

1107190.png1107190.png