You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Fly Delta Airlines Virtual

Nick Aitken 1181550

Nick Aitken 1181550
Posted
Posted

Hello everyone,

If you are a flight enthusiast who loves the flight simulator hobby, please take a look at our site. We are here to take Virtual aviation to the next level. Here at Fly Delta Virtual Air Lines, we are highly professional at what we do, but for the enjoyment of the hobby of virtual aviation. I invite you to join us and become part of a great group of the flight enthusiast. As always, “Keep Climbing with Fly Delta Virtual Air Lines".

We have many hubs that are in need of filling come check out our website!!

www.flydeltavirtual.com

• 5 years later...
Cyrus Sutaria
Posted
Posted

Happy Birthday FDV

• 1 year later...
Andrew Evans
Posted
Posted

Do not join this VA. The staff are highly hypocritical, and treat their own staff and members so badly it ended up causing a Split, and half of FDV went to a "The Delta Virtual", and that VA ended up turning to the same issue with FDV. Do not join, save yourself from having to deal with what I and tons of others had to deal with

• 1 month later...
Obi Onyemaobi
Posted
Posted
On 6/17/2020 at 8:02 AM, Andrew Evans said:

Do not join this VA. The staff are highly hypocritical, and treat their own staff and members so badly it ended up causing a Split, and half of FDV went to a "The Delta Virtual", and that VA ended up turning to the same issue with FDV. Do not join, save yourself from having to deal with what I and tons of others had to deal with

Andrew,

I am very glad that you have brought this up. I am happy to address your concerns in a public and open format.

Firstly, Fly Delta Virtual has always maintained a professional demeanor with the public and its members. Yes, disagreements occur within the administration, executive, and hub teams; but nine times out of ten, we are able to resolve them. What happened in November/December of 2019 came as a result of differing leadership styles within the administration/executive as well as a bitter public collapse of interpersonal relationships. Both parties have moved forward in their own right since then and are offering their separate visions for virtual aviation and virtual airlines. 

Secondly, Fly Delta Virtual has a great membership base that we maintain with active high standard as per the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). Members who follow the SOP enjoy their tenure with Fly Delta Virtual, however long that may be. Members who do not follow that SOP, receive punishment as stated in the SOP.

If you ever have any issues with a ban/suspension issued to your account, or with a member of our collective staff teams; please feel free to bring this to my attention at [email protected].

Respectfully,
Obi Onyemaobi
President - Fly Delta Virtual

Obi Onyemaobi
President - Fly Delta Virtual

Mark Springsteen
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 6/17/2020 at 11:02 AM, Andrew Evans said:

Andrew,

Not sure where you are getting your information about The Delta Virtual, but it couldn't be further from the truth.  Since 95% of the staff decided to leave FDV, we have only had one staff person leave our new VA.  The reason he left was because of some health issues. 

You are correct that there was a disagreement between the staff and a couple other members at FDV.  As a founding member of FDV, I was always of the opinion that the members owned the VA and no, one member, should have authority to dictate who should own it, or decide on their own how it should be operated.  That is why 18 plus staff members moved over to TDV to build something better.   All of us at The Delta Virtual wish FDV all the success in their future operations.  Andrew, you are welcome to join our VA and see for yourself the difference between the two.  I trust that your opinion of TDV will be different than what you posted here. 

Edited by Mark Springsteen