You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

need help getting started

Jakob Ihli 1285649

Jakob Ihli 1285649
Posted
Posted

I have been on vatsim before but have sense been inactive for a good 6 years. A lot of what i knew back than is still there but i do need a refresher/check flight. Just to make sure i dont upset anyone as I try and get back into it. One big problem I am having right now is connecting and rememebering how to set up fsinn for the first time. So i definintly need help with that. If any of you have some patiance and could help me out that would be great. we could use a chat program until we get connected and can start flying thanks a lot.

Jakob

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

Jakob, before anything, open a ticket with membership, theyll help you recover your old account as you are only allowed one account, theyll lock this account eventually, so its best to do that earlier rather then later. if you dont remember your old account number, a quick search seems to show it as 1049780.

you posted in the "come fly with me" section, visit the FSINN help section and youll be able to find very good full tutorials on setting up FSINN. there is a new tutorial that will walk you through it completely