You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Becoming an ATC

Sam Thompson 924129

Sam Thompson 924129
Posted
Posted

After I have taken and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed the first test for ATC what do I do next?

Chris Pisano 946987
Posted
Posted

Now that you have taken the observer/pilot test you can now join an ARTCC. You will need to register with VATUSA, this is separte from your VATSIM thing but you user name thing with be whatever it is on VATSIM, just different p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word. Then you will be able to select an ARTCC, then you'll get an email from them and stuff. Don't hold me to it but that's about it, I don't think I missed anything, anyone correct me if i'm wrong.

Sam Thompson 924129
Posted
Posted
Now that you have taken the observer/pilot test you can now join an ARTCC. You will need to register with VATUSA, this is separte from your VATSIM thing but you user name thing with be whatever it is on VATSIM, just different p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word. Then you will be able to select an ARTCC, then you'll get an email from them and stuff. Don't hold me to it but that's about it, I don't think I missed anything, anyone correct me if i'm wrong.

I meant the Student ATC test. I have also p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed the pilot/Observer test. I am also registered w/ VATUSA. So now I join a ARTCC.

Thanks,

Sam