You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Victor airways charts

Boaz Hachlili 930986

Boaz Hachlili 930986
Posted
Posted

Hi all.

I'm looking for sites that display charts of VICTOR airways, as well as J airways (less important), hopefully in PDF format.

Anyone have any links ?

I'm tried www.myairplane.com but there are too many charts which are not specified by location, but some code for a name (L-1, L-2, L-3 etc.)

This is mainly for KZLA (Los Angeles area) and KZOA (SF Bay area) but all sites are welcomed.

Thanks !!

Boaz

Peter Semadeni
Posted
Posted

Victor airways are represented on VFR Sectional Charts with faded blue lines. To my knowledge there are no charts that display them without the rest of the data that comes with a sectional. Not to sure they would since VFR Flights need the VFR waypoints and terrain data to conduct the flight safely. Hope that helps.

1040.png

Paul Biderman
Posted
Posted

L2 & L3 cover the Bay Area and LA for low altitude, H2 & H3 cover them for high altitude.

You can also purchase paper version. They aren't too expensive.

Paul Biderman
ZAN DATM

Steven Perry
Posted
Posted

www.naco.faa.gov

You can get the charts straight from the source. They offer terminal procedures in digital PDF format, but you'll have to purchase enroute charts. Prices are usually the lowest buying through this website [you may have to call your order in though] and shipping is free in the continental US at least.

SP

Steven Perry

VATSIM Supervisor

Ethan Klapper 884347
Posted
Posted
www.naco.faa.gov

You can get the charts straight from the source. They offer terminal procedures in digital PDF format, but you'll have to purchase enroute charts. Prices are usually the lowest buying through this website [you may have to call your order in though] and shipping is free in the continental US at least.

SP

Steven cannot be more right. I have bought at least 10 charts through their new online ordering system. They all come really fast (remember, S&H is free), probably because the packages are stamped with "CRITICAL TO AIR NAVIGATION SAFETY. DO NOT DELAY." Well...little did they know that I use it for VATSIM and I won't run into a major problem flying with a slightly expired chart .

Anyway, never order charts from Sporty's again. This place is the way to go!

Ethan Klapper

VATUSA13

VATUSA Deputy Events Director