Euroscope 3.2 sweat box simulator up-pausing.

When I'm mentoring in sweat box, I quite often pause the simulation so I can discuss a point, or steer the students towards a solution.

I've noticed that now ES randomly un-pauses the simulation. This doesn't happen when I use simulator on my local machine.

Phill

Vatsim network supervisor

VATeud I1/VATeir local examiner.

Hello Gergely,

I encountered this also, on the SB server.

I don't know if it is linked but I also had ES suddenly and randomly increasing the speed of the simulation to x16 , during one session.

I also noticed that the first time the pause/unpause problem occurred it started just after an other training session was started on a airfield next to the one I was running my scenario. Don't really now if it is related or coincidence

Thomas Merle

VAT France ATC Training Director (ACCFR2)

I also noticed that the first time the pause/unpause problem occurred it started just after an other training session was started on a airfield next to the one I was running my scenario. Don't really now if it is related or coincidence

That's a possibility Thomas. In my case there was a lot of activity in the sweat box over on London which is adjacent to EIDW.

Vatsim network supervisor

VATeud I1/VATeir local examiner.

• 2 years later...

Is this fixed? I still occasionally get the uncommanded pausing and unpausing using r12. I presume my ES could be affected by others on Sweatbox using unfixed versions. Would I be affected even by other users out of my vis range? On occasions I have checked with all the mentors in range and they claim to be using either 3.1d or 3.2r12.

Mike Pike

VATSIM-UK

• 4 weeks later...