You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

New VATEUD staff positions: VATEUD2 and VATEUD3

Martin Georg 811874

Martin Georg 811874
Posted
Posted

Dear VATEUD members,

it´s a pleasure for me to announce that Peter I. Nielsen has been appointed to the position of VATEUD training department director. As you know, Peter already serves as the acting director, and I´m happy that he will also formally take over this important position. Peter and I had a lot of exchange of ideas and information during the past weeks, and we found a broad common harmony on our ideas for the TD.

To round up the leading positions in the VATEUD training department, Nicklas Jansson will shift his position inside the VATEUD staff from the [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istant membership seat to become the new [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istant training director. Nicklas brings with him a lot of knowledge about training matters from his former staff positions, and I´m very happy that he will strengthen the TD further.

As a result from these staff changes we now have a vacancy on the position of the [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istant membership director. Expect a separate call for applications for this position ASAP.

Good luck, Peter and Nicklas!!!

best regards,

Martin Georg

3500.png