You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

List of squawks

Bohdan Bessonov

Bohdan Bessonov
Posted
Posted

Hello, guys, need help with developing.

My target is create list of squawks. Simple list. How should I do it? Should I create FPList with fake FPs? How can i change the squawks? Or I should make simple window using MFC? I need integrated in Euroscope list (like CountDown plugin)

There are no normal and full docomeentation in .doc file included in plugins environment.

Any ideas?

Bohdan Bessonov

ACCUA03 ATC Manager

• 2 weeks later...
Even Rognlien
Posted
Posted

Hi Bogdan!

What is the source of this list? Is it a list of aircrafts + their [Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned/transmitted squawk, or just a list of available squawks, from a file for example, that the controller can pick from?

Bohdan Bessonov
Posted
Posted

Hi. thanks for answer..

In plugin options/options file I write avalibale squawks for each FIR, as example - 4630-4637. Then I have a list, contains 4630, 4631, 4632 ... 4637 codes. When someone AC get squawk, as example 4634, this squawk should be removed from squawks list. Not need to AC list. Only free non-[Mod - Happy Thoughts]igned squawks that I can see and in furhter updates can pick with the mouse (like a sep tool)

Bohdan Bessonov

ACCUA03 ATC Manager

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

EuroScope supports only Flight Plan lists. You can add existing flight plans to these list and display TAG items. So you can not create flight plans, and you can not add non existing items to these lists. If you need any independent list on the screen, the unfortunately you have to draw them on your own code.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer