You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Issues with FSD server

Michael Kuhne

Michael Kuhne
Posted
Posted

I just experienced that I can't make the aircraft to hold when connecting via the FSD server. If I connect to the sweatbox with the same scenario file they can hold.

With the FSD server I don't even see the list of possible holdings, as opposed to when on the sweatbox.

Similarly, all departures drop to an altitude of 600ft when using the FSD server, instead of maintaining 1440ft as defined in the scenario file. Therefore they are not able to depart and just "hold position", regardeless of my inputs.

On the sweatbox the departures work perfectly.

Any help?

Eric Bocaneanu 906549
Posted
Posted

Michael,

What are you using to create the Scenario File?

Eric Bocaneanu

ROvACC Director

Michael Kuhne
Posted
Posted

I use an Excel spreadsheet, where I put the different items together as defined in the ES-wiki or a scenario file out of the ES scenario editor.

The holding or airport altitudes is defined the same way a in the ES scenario editor file.

Michael Kuhne
Posted
Posted

When adding a line on top of the scenario file with "PSEUDOPILOT:ALL" it seems to work!

Whyever this helps I can't imagine, but as the problem is solved I don't complain any further.