You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATSIM Heritage Group

Tom Haynes 1252674

Tom Haynes 1252674
Posted
Posted

Hi,

Now, i am a great fan of WWII planes and love to fly the spitfire Mk1a especially and I was wondering if anyone would like to set up a VATSIM heritage group so we can fly formation around the country and participate in events as a large squadron, Just like they did in the good ol' days, and still do now, with the BBMF

If you are interested in joining, do not hesitate to send me a PM.

We will be based out of EGKB as i believe it is a suitable airport with a lot of history to it which can also accommodate large bombers if pilots wish to fly them.

best wishes

Tom Haynes 1252674, Spitfire MK1a N3200

• 1 year later...
Simon Howroyd 1373257
Posted
Posted
Hi,

Now, i am a great fan of WWII planes and love to fly the spitfire Mk1a especially and I was wondering if anyone would like to set up a VATSIM heritage group so we can fly formation around the country and participate in events as a large squadron, Just like they did in the good ol' days, and still do now, with the BBMF

If you are interested in joining, do not hesitate to send me a PM.

We will be based out of EGKB as i believe it is a suitable airport with a lot of history to it which can also accommodate large bombers if pilots wish to fly them.

best wishes

Tom Haynes 1252674, Spitfire MK1a N3200

Did you get anywhere with this? I am new to vatsim and very keen on a bbmf idea