You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Failed to create aircraft

Genadi Chankov

Genadi Chankov
Posted
Posted

It happens to fresh install of vPilot and IVAO_MTL. SimObjects folder looks fine. FSX detects all the models. fsx.cfg has the SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\IVAO_MTL which is correct. vPilot has IVAO Rusles. What other can cause this problem?

Nico Kaan
Posted
Posted

Most likely a mismatch between the rule-set in vPilot and the IVAO aircraft installed in FSX ...

Nico Kaan

Developer: PSXseeconTraffic, ParkPosGenerator and AILGenerator

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

You might want to try VMRGenerator.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Genadi Chankov
Posted
Posted

Whats the point? Many years of development and again tons of converting programs and losing time in s**t. See no advantage of FSInn.

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

Whats the point? Many years of development and again tons of converting programs and losing time in s**t. See no advantage of FSInn.

There are some things I can suggest to help get you going, but it sounds like you are looking for a 100% effortless solution. I'm afraid that doesn't exist. If you decide to give vPilot another try, let me know and I'll see if I can help figure out why you're still getting errors.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

What would this community look like if I and so many others that try to help others took that attitude to requests for help:

"What's the point? Many years of trying to help others by answering their posts requesting help and again dummies like you don't bother to configure your client per the software author's docomeentation causing me to waste my time. See no advantage trying to waste my time on you."

No, I'd never say that (at least out loud). I prefer ignoring twit-like comments like yours and continuing to be helpful.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations