You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Looking for Partner to Start VA with

David Stokes Douglas 11351

David Stokes Douglas 11351
Posted
Posted

Hello,

My name is Dave. I am looking to start a West Coast based Cargo Airline based out of either SEA, SFO, or LAX flying the 747 & 777. I have never been very good at the va management aspect of VA start-ups, but I am willing to help fund the project and I have experience with Developing website include HTML, some CSS, PHP MySQL, and working knowledge of Bootstrap. I can afford to not cut corners with this so I am looking for an experienced individual. If you are under the age of 18 &/or have not graduate high school, please do not contact me. I am looking for this airline to be relaxed for the pilots, but the staff will a set of strict rules to abide by in order for the relax environment to exists. Please do not ask me to use phpVMS as I will not. I am looking for an ACARS to use, NOT VAFS. If you know of any or have experience with any ACARS systems, you can bring that to the table with you.

You can contact me via email or Private Messaging me on the forums. I prefer email though. Information is in my signature.

David Stokes Douglas