You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

U.S. Flying

Benjamin Scheiner 1288669

Benjamin Scheiner 1288669
Posted
Posted

Hey all, I've recently been looking for a buddy (or two... or three+, heh) to fly with from time-to-time.

I primarily fly in the U.S., hitting the major hubs like KLAX, KLAS, KDFW, KDEN, KJFK, KIAD, KBOS, KDTW, KPHL... etc.

I try to do 4-5 flights per week, sometimes multiple flights per day. If anyone is interested, feel free to post here and/or shoot me a PM. I don't currently have a Skype but could easily sort one out.

Not sure if simulator platform is relevant, but I'm currently an FSX user.

Let me know if you're interested! Would be great to have someone to chat/fly with.

Matthew Fox 1280077
Posted
Posted

I fly the pmdg 737 ngx and would like to exp. A shared cockpit. So email me [email protected], if you fly vatsim and want to do a shared cockpit. I wont care if I'm copilot as long as youve flown the 737 for a while and know what your doing.

• 6 months later...
Jake Greenbaum 1333141
Posted
Posted

Hey, I know this is kind of late but I've been looking for someone to do a lot of shared cockpits with, and was wondering if you would be interested in doing one with me....I think it would be a ton of fun to get that real world experience. Please reply back if you could, I fly about almost everyday so just let me know. My Flight Sim. is FSX.