You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

KBOS

Christopher Crawford

Christopher Crawford
Posted
Posted

I was wondering if anyone has experienced this issue before.

Flytampas Boston scenery for me at least has this weird problem. When I am sitting in the cockpit I cannot see the taxiway signs...unless I zoom in by quite a bit and then they pop into the scenery but it makes taxiing rather difficult. I have spoken to the guys at flytampa about this with with no real result. Its great scenery I just wish the taxi signs could be fixed.

Has anyone else experienced this and maybe knows a fix for this?

1218450.png

1218450.png

Sebastien Bartosz
Posted
Posted

DX10 sometimes causes me issues of the like. Try deactivating it in your FSX settings.

New York ARTCC

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

And if that doesn't work, try the FlyTampa KBOS support forum at http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=17

Oh, never mind, I see you've already done that....

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Christopher Crawford
Posted
Posted

I don't have DX10 enabled currently.

I did try that to be told that It cant be fixed unless you zoom in like I have been doing. Its strange though as I have seen videos in thep ast of other pilots using the scenery at the regular zoom level without this issue....

1218450.png

1218450.png

Aleksi Laine
Posted
Posted

I'm going to go Mathijs Kok on you and say try deleting your FSX.cfg and let FSX build a new, clean one?

Aleksi Laine

Vatsim-Scandinavia S3 Controller

1238102.png1238102.png

Christopher Crawford
Posted
Posted

Yeah I gave that a go as well still no luck. Guess its something I'll learn to live with, thanks for the advice though

1218450.png

1218450.png