You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

vZIDARTCC(Indianapolis)...no longer in operation?

Hayden Kaufman 1184779

Hayden Kaufman 1184779
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know for sure if the Indianapolis vARTCC is still in operation? I've sent email which did not go through to the team members, and they do not have a website. They *do* have a teamspeak server, however I've not seen anyone on it. Any advice is appreciated!

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

they are still in operation as far as i know, you can also try the VATUSA forum, im sure they check that

looks like their website expired, so any emails you send to them that were hosted on there wont go through, definitely try the VATUSA forum

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

I have reached out to the ARTCC staff as well as their Air Traffic Director to nudge them to renew their website subscription....

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Hayden Kaufman 1184779
Posted
Posted

Don, tell them that I have a dedicated server, and am willing to host for them if money is an issue...

Davor Kusec 990407
Posted
Posted
The Indianapolis ARTCC (ZID) website is temporarily down. To contact staff you can e-mail ATM (at) zidartcc.org or DATM (at) zidartcc.org. Thank you for your patience.

http://forum.vatusa.net/index.php?showtopic=4699

They are currently undergoing a host change and everything should be back up within the next day or two. Thanks for your patience and willingness to help!

Davor Kusec

Air Traffic Director | Northeast Region VATUSA

Supervisor | VATSIM

990407.jpg