Ongoing Coordination Tag Colors

I am having an issue with ongoing coordination. I have, in my symbology settings, set "ongoing requested by me" and "ongoing requested by other" set to very flamboyant characters. However, when such a request is made, there is no color difference. What kind of tag item is the symbology setting referring to? I am thinking that the issue lies with my tag setup.

CAF838_CF_124_A_4720_9_FCC_AF62_EFF8_ED4_E.png

There are only a few tag items that change the color during coordination, the coordination fix and the coordination level. Refer to the tag item list in the Wiki for more information: http://www.euroscope.hu/mediawiki/index.php?title=TAG_Editor.

And of course the mentioned items in the lists also change colors.

Jonas Kuster Leader Operation - vACC Switzerland | www.vacc.ch

There are only a few tag items that change the color during coordination, the coordination fix and the coordination level. Refer to the tag item list in the Wiki for more information: http://www.euroscope.hu/mediawiki/index.php?title=TAG_Editor.

And of course the mentioned items in the lists also change colors.

Bummer. I don't use those TAG items but I still like using coordination simply to make sure my controllers have to approve any [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ignment that affects their airspace. I wish there was some other TAG flag to indicate coordination.

CAF838_CF_124_A_4720_9_FCC_AF62_EFF8_ED4_E.png

Carefully. There are not only 2 items. You have to check in the list of the Wiki which items change color by coordination. Maybe you can post a screenshot of the current tag, so I will be able to make a proposal what to change.

Jonas Kuster Leader Operation - vACC Switzerland | www.vacc.ch