You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

New VATEUD14, ATC Department Deputy

Nicolas Ammann

Nicolas Ammann
Posted
Posted (edited)

It is my pleasure to announce that Thorsten Raeth accepted the position of the VATEUD ATC Department Deputy (VATEUD14). He is taking over the position from Mike Welten, who has been in the department lead for the last year and a half and who wants to focus on his other positions.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Mike for his efforts done for VATEUD. He has lead the department in a challenging time with several changes.

Thorsten joined the ATC Department team a while ago and accepted to join the department lead. He is an experienced ATC controller and mentor from VATSIM Germany. With his help, we will continue to work on the new structure of the department.

Please join me thanking both, Thorsten and Mike, for their continuing work for the VATSIM community.

Edited by Guest

Kind regards,

Nicolas Ammann

nicolasammann-2.png

Necmi Tekin Silistireli
Posted
Posted

CONGRATS! Goo luck Thorsten.

Necmi T Silistireli / 1008925

Supervisor - Team 4

VATSIM P4 Pilot, C3 vATCO

Director, Turkish vACC

Wygene Chong 1089621
Posted
Posted

Thank you Mike and congratulation Thorsten! I'm sure you will bring a lot of experience from Eurocontrol vACC.

Wygene Chong

C1 Controller | Iceland | Greenland | Faroe Islands

VATSIM Scandinavia

Tim Wong
Posted
Posted

Thanks for your contribution and the time you want to spend in the community. Best of luck and welcome to the team!

Do you want your Virtual Airline to become an official partner on VATSIM or to participate in the VAA Program?
Visit https://www.vatsim.net/pilots/virtual-airlines

Tim Wong
Director of Virtual Airline Relations
VATSIM.net Virtual Airlines and Special Operations Administration
9KMxVhG.png