You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

New XSquawkBox Release

Christopher Collins

Christopher Collins
Posted
Posted

Hi All,

If you haven't been following the XSquawkBox forum, you may not have noticed, but there is now a new release of XSquawkBox out for Windows and MacOS X.

As the current maintainer/developer of XSquawkBox, I'd also appreciate it if you could post XSquawkBox related questions, problem reports and the like in the XSquawkBox specific forum as I keep a closer eye on it than I do on this one.

Enjoy!

XSquawkBox - Developer/Maintainer

Please post any support related questions to the XSquawkBox support forum rather than private messaging me, thanks.

Jakob Ludwig 928756
Posted
Posted

Heads up Chris.. Thanks a lot for putting this release together.

So far everythings goes well with 1.3. Only the aircraft lights are to large for my monitor (1920x1080p). The provided light.png seems to work well with lower resolutions and FOV settings, but getting into HD or 4K those light look like planets

• 2 months later...
erik davidson
Posted
Posted

hi, downloaded the latest version of sqwuakbox which initially connects but after about a minute less or more just disconnects no msg's just say's disconnected , I have exausted every option firewall, manually entering servers, erasing and reloading xsqwuak all to no avail , any suggestion's would be greatly appreciated! txs. erik i am operating windows 10

• 1 month later...
Sol Vashez 1340425
Posted
Posted

Hello! Just a few pointers with the new update. The aircraft lights are very large on my monitor. I have also noticed, all aircraft are rendered very far from the ground.

Hope this helps!