You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

XSQUARKBOX - CONNECTING / DISCONNECTING

Rhyys Pasitchnyj 1302027

Rhyys Pasitchnyj 1302027
Posted
Posted

Dear VATSIM Community ,

Today i tried to connect to Xsquarkbox 1.3 for X-Plane and it come up with in the box Connecting / Disconnecting .... there was no error messages given at all ... i will provide a photo of it below. i have turned off my Window's firewall tried turning it back on i have added it too my AVG 2015 antivirus exclusions as well ....

http://prntscr.com/8d3gbe

Thanks

Rhys.

Joseph Adams
Posted
Posted

Rhys, did you try multiple servers? There have been some odd server issues for many users this week.

Joseph Adams

Nenad Macanovic 1185204
Posted
Posted

Hi VATSIM community,

After being inactive for a while, today I did change my status to pilot/observer but still unable to connect via xsquawkbox :

first I have a message server cannot resolve, but after manually entering server address I'm getting ERROR: Invalid CID/P[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word

Nenad

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Since you said you reactivated today, did you actually read the words on the page? We put them there for a reason....

It can take up to 24 hours for new or reactivated VATSIM membership records to be flowed to all of the distributed VATSIM servers, as the membership information is flowed to the servers via daily server synchronizations. If, within the first 24 hours, you cannot log onto the server of your choice, you may have to try different servers until you find one that has already been synchronized. You should only open a member support ticket if you still cannot log onto ANY server AFTER 24 hours has elapsed since your reactivation.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

• 11 months later...
Darian Russo
Posted
Posted
Rhys, did you try multiple servers? There have been some odd server issues for many users this week.

I am actually having the same issue. I tried several different regions and they all say the server USA-E (same for all servers) could not be resolved.