You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Simobject error

Orr Dahan 1332926

Orr Dahan 1332926
Posted
Posted

I get this in all the variations

SimConnect Error: Failed to create aircraft N246AS using model "Cessna Skyhawk 172SP Paint3". This usually means you have vPilot configured wrong! Specifically, it means that you have downloaded model matching rule sets without having the actual AI models installed in your flight simulator! Read the vPilot model matching docomeentation for details. vPilot will try to create the aircraft with a different model.

I need help how to fix it used to work just fine until I added the IVAO.vmr

P1 Pilot

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

What model matching rules do you have configured? My guess is that you're using a model matching ruleset for aircraft that you don't have. For example, I thought you said you were using P3D, yet the Cessna Skyhawk 172SP Paint3 is included in FSX, but not in P3D. If you have the FSX model matching ruleset active, it will be looking for FSX aircraft that you don't have.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Orr Dahan 1332926
Posted
Posted

Where can I find the P3D simpaths?

P1 Pilot

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

I keep recommending you read the vPilot Tips, Tricks, FAQ and Troubleshooting Guide and even linking it for your convenience.... It's in there....

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations