You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

squawk box software problems with Xplane on a iMac.

Keith Hall 1337870

Keith Hall 1337870
Posted
Posted

Hi I have just joined VATSIM and cannot for the like of me get on line with my Xplane and swawkbox download for Mac. I have read the user manual. I feel like a bit of an idiot having to ask for help but I'm stuck on this one. Has any had similar problems with I Mac or Mac book pro.

Regards Roscoe

Tommi Karkkainen 1322309
Posted
Posted

Please provide more information. Do you get error messages? If so, what? Describe the steps you are taking to get online, so we can identify where the problem is.

Keith Hall 1337870
Posted
Posted

Hi, I have down loaded Squawk box and dragged it to my plugins folder as described on Squawk box. It the says to launch in Xplane, from the resource plugins folder / squawk box by clicking on connect.

There isn't a connect icon in this folder within Xplane/ resource/ plugins/squawk box. ?

Regards Roscoe

Josh Glottmann
Posted
Posted

Did you read docomeenation. And again, provide more information. We can't help until we know exactly what is wrong

David Lovell
Posted
Posted

Once you've started X-Plane, you should have a menu item under the X-Plane plugins menu at the right that allows you to configure or launch the XSquawkBox plugin. Do you see an xsquawkbox menu item under plugins?

Keith Hall 1337870
Posted
Posted

Hi, Thanks every one for your [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istance, I reloaded Plane and Squawk box and hey presto I'm sorted.

Thanks Again. Regards Keith.