You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Feature request: Insets

Pierre Ferran

Pierre Ferran
Posted
Posted

Hi,

Now that's something I think a lot of people would like, since you can't resize the euroscope windows (except using the 1/3, 1/2... options), it would be great of we could popup an unlimited number of stay-on-top windows, that would show the active ASR on the main screen, so that you could have for instance an inset zoom onto the holding points while the main screen looks at the whole airport.

I've tried to do this with vSMR, I have 2 approach windows, but they are not able to show sector data such as GEO or REGIONS from the SCT. If the plugin environment had access to the real sector data I could do that for myself.

If you'd implement that, could you p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] a variable to plugins on the OnRefresh function or somewhere saying wether we are drawing on an inset or on a normal ASR?

Even better would be to have the inset plugin drawing code run in the same cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts], but using something like OnRefreshInset

Thanks.