You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Exemplary performance by LON Control

Ray Price 1071726

Ray Price 1071726
Posted
Posted

G'day folks,

I don't often post in the forums but after flying through LON CTR today en-route to Dallas, I thought it would be nice to say great job to one of your controllers. I remember how I felt when I was new to vatsim and not aware of how it all works. To say the least it was quite intimidating. What I witnessed today was controlling at it's best. I would like to commend Tom Bewick for displaying true professionalism and courtesy. The airspace was quite busy and he was controlling top down for the London FIR. A number of pilots seemed to have troubles following his directions due to the fact that they were new members, instead of calling them out or making them feel like they were being disruptive, he made light of the situation, even went as far as to make a few jokes during the process, none which were taken as offensive. Great job Tom Bewick, this is why I love Vatsim and people like you make this the great sport that it is. Hopefully your boss reads this and gives you the raise you deserve. At the least he should pay for a few wobbly pops.

Cheers,

Ray Price

1071726.png

Alex Hartshorne 1130787
Posted
Posted

Well done Tom!