You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Message Window

Roger Curtiss

• Board of Governors
Roger Curtiss
Posted
Posted

Awhile back I installed a file (name unknown) that provides a display of the fuel load in the form of a sizeable green message window with this printing:

IPC:126C (U16) = ***

***being the numerical readout of the fuel load in pounds.

I think I installed it because I had an aircraft that displayed fuel in kgs only.

At any rate, this message window remains always on top in FSX and I cannot close it. I also do not recall what the name of the download was in order to remove the window display (which I would now like to do).

This is the same message window that will also display text messages from vPilot. It shows those messages briefly and then reverts back to the fuel readout.

I went through my downloads files and also looked at my fsx.cfg file trying to find a way to identify this gauge and also a way to disable it from always being on top. I have been unsuccessful in these efforts so now I am seeking [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istance from anyone who might have familiarity with it specifically or can offer some guidance in how to avoid having it display on top by default.

Thank you

Roger Curtiss

VATGOV12

VP-Virtual Airlines & Special Ops

r.curtiss(at)vatsim.net

810159.png810159.png