VATSIM Pilot Ron Oines Achieves 25,000 Virtual Flying Hours

Kyle Ramsey 810181

I got an email today letting me know I had a promise to fulfill to this gentleman, Ron Oines 810755, who has just gone over 25,000 hours (25,001 to be exact) that I would make him the 25,000 hour Pilot badge when he crossed it. Ron has been a member since July 2001.

25,000 hours is 1,041.67 days, or 148.8 weeks, or an astounding 2.86 YEARS in the cockpit while flying VATSIM.

Thanks Ron, the order for the new badge is off to the design group!

Kyle Ramsey

Wow, it's time you get paid for these flight hours!

PS: I am flying for real since 1990, or so. Done just 7862 hours since and I do it for a living! Is this worrying?

Edited by Guest

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Fellow VATSIM-ers, equal recognition goes to Valeriy Krasyuk who p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed the incredible milestone of 25,000 hours of flying on VATSIM this month! On average, that is 4.5 hours of flying a day, every day, for over 13+ years. Congratulations!

Michael Mund-Hoym
Assistant to the VATSIM Vice President of Membership
VATSIM Network Supervisor

a62d4052c4541b7464d570b1fd677640.png        Facebook  TwitterInstagram

Fellow VATSIM-ers, equal recognition goes to Valeriy Krasyuk who p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed the incredible milestone of 25,000 hours of flying on VATSIM this month! On average, that is 4.5 hours of flying a day, every day, for over 13+ years. Congratulations!

VATSIM must pay him more per hour than they pay me...

Cheers,

-R.

fvJfs7z.png