You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Password for VATUSA

Ben Zwebner 906832

Ben Zwebner 906832
Posted
Posted

I joined VATUSA a couple of months back, but I never recieved any p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word and such. I tried re-apllying tonight, but it told me that I am already a member. if this is the case, i still havent recieved an e-mail confirming my application and giving me my p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word from months back..

can somone lend me a hand here?

Brandon Grchan 925585
Posted
Posted
I joined VATUSA a couple of months back, but I never recieved any p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word and such. I tried re-apllying tonight, but it told me that I am already a member. if this is the case, i still havent recieved an e-mail confirming my application and giving me my p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word from months back..

can somone lend me a hand here?

Left or right?

If you use AOL email and I think there was another you may have problems....try emailing Craig at [email protected]

Ben Zwebner 906832
Posted
Posted

I have three E-mail accounts... the VATSIM one is not AOL its "Netvision"

Craig Merriman 834118
Posted
Posted

Ben.. I sent you the information last night.

Craig Merriman

VATSIM North America Region RCRP Member

Flagman - NEMA - NorthEastern Midget [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ociation

The Winged Warriors!

Ben Zwebner 906832
Posted
Posted
Ben.. I sent you the information last night.

And i got it and it works, thank you for the quick reply!

Kyle Weber
Posted
Posted

I'm preparing to jump into my C3 rating exam, and I've just realized that I too am experiencing the same problems. In fact, I don't recall ever having officially logged into the VATUSA website - must have requested a lost p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word half a dozen times though. And I indeed use AOL as an ISP...though even with spam filters off, I never receive automated information (so somehow it is probably still blocked).

My contact information is [email protected] - is there a way I can change this email address perhaps to a hotmail.com account?

Thanks!

Kyle Weber

Minneapolis ARTCC, VATUSA, C3 / P2