vPilot Unhandled Exception

Josh Balog 1331981

I really have no idea what's causing that error ... most users run the DirectX installer and they're good to go.

I'm going to send you a link to download a version of vPilot that doesn't require the missing DLL and we'll see if that gets you going. You may still run into a problem because vPilot needs other parts of DirectX to work, namely the DirectInput library in order to read button presses for Push-To-Talk. We'll see. I'll have the new build ready for you to try later tonight. (I'm east coast US, it's 5:30 PM right now.)

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

I really have no idea what's causing that error ... most users run the DirectX installer and they're good to go.

I'm going to send you a link to download a version of vPilot that doesn't require the missing DLL and we'll see if that gets you going. You may still run into a problem because vPilot needs other parts of DirectX to work, namely the DirectInput library in order to read button presses for Push-To-Talk. We'll see. I'll have the new build ready for you to try later tonight. (I'm east coast US, it's 5:30 PM right now.)

Alright, thanks for all your help on this. I'm in MST, two hours behind you, so I'll be waiting for it.