Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but I'm having a problem with the airchart.org charts not opening when using Vattastic. The airport charts will load for other countries, but not for Australian airports.

The web address shows in the browser, but it doesn't load like for the other countries.

Would appreciate any help with this.

Thanks,

Peter.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It is pulling the current cycle, but it appears my source isn't expeditious in uploading the PDFs. I am working on fixing this, but it's rather low on the todo list and I am on an extended business training trip with only a satellite connection. So updates will be few and far between until I'm home in March.

• 2 weeks later...

AirCharts is getting a m[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ive rewrite... but being on a satellite connection for an extended period of time while away for training for work is putting a serious damper on just about everything. I implemented a duct tape fix to get current charts to display, but that appears to have broken the page 2/3 links. This will be fixed in the rewrite, but because of the satellite connection there isn't much more I can do.

• 3 weeks later...

With the new cycle, it appears every link is broken. I know you said that it's hard to fix with your connection and I appreciate the situation. I thought I would put an update here in case you weren't aware.

It's amazing how handcuffed you feel when great tools like this aren't available at your disposal. Thanks again for the product!

• 1 month later...

New site is up, some charts have been removed since the spiders weren't working properly on updated AIP formats. Those will slowly be replaced. ECR/Leroy is currently offline in the move while I rebuild its look and code. A new executable will be released soon.

One thing I really liked about the old site was that you could pull up multiple airports in one search. Will this functionality be brought back to the new site?

It already is there.. separate like you did before, "KBOS, KSEA, EGLL, etc" will pull them all.