You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Looking for flying companion(s)

Amadeo Araujo 1342227

Amadeo Araujo 1342227
Posted
Posted

Hey there,

As the title suggests I'm looking for a flying companion/some flying companions to have fun flying together (preferably on the online network) and also just sharing experiences, etc... on flightsim generally. Perhaps even do some Shared Cockpit together.

Anyway first of all some information about me. I'm 31 years old, from Austria and have been flight simming since FS4 in 1995.

I also have real flying experience with real GA aircraft (C172), but in the simulator I mainly do Airline flights. Thanks to my new hardware I recently started to "tune up" my Flightsim, including the switch to P3D v3, with aircraft from PMDG (737,777), Aerosoft (A32X) and Majestic (Q400) and many scenery like FTX Global/Vector and some regions, a number of airports from FlyTampa, Aerosoft, FSDT, Flightbeam, etc... and additional software like ASN, PFPX, Navigraph Charts, ....!!

First of all I'm looking the main thing I'm looking for is fellow flight simmers to have fun with. It's perfectly fine if you're not that experienced. I'm happy to share my experience and also learn from yours. Yet the goal should still be "As real as it gets" and if we fail trying . So if you're interested just let me know and I'm happy to share some of my contact details. Looking forward for some answers. Here are also some software information

* = highly recommended you have this

** = Shared Cockpit flights possible

Prepar3d v3.2

Navigraph Charts

PFPX + Topcat

Active Sky Next*

FTX Global/Vector + openLC EU/NA + all regions from NA and Oceania

PMDG (737,777)

Aerosoft A32X**

Majestic Dash 8-400**

Various 3rd party Airports

Cheers,

Amadeo

Erich Berner 834484
Posted
Posted

I've sent you a PM

Amadeo Araujo 1342227
Posted
Posted

I don't know if there is something wrong with the PM system, but I haven't got your PM yet. I have just sent you a PM telling you exactly that, but I don't know if you received it as it is still in my Outbox (not the "Sent") folder. Let me know if you got mine.

Cheers,

Erich Berner 834484
Posted
Posted

Hi Amadeo

Appears to be an issue with the PM messaging. I didn't get yours either.

Send me an email : fsx.majors (at) gmail.com