You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

[BUGREPORT] Scenario Editor

Bjoern Helge Smaavollan

Bjoern Helge Smaavollan
Posted
Posted

Hello

I've been fiddeling with the scenario editor and have come across an annoying bug (in my opinion).

When I'm making a scenario with arrivals, the planes won't extract their route correct.

This happens both with the get route "From FP" or if I leave the Route blank.

I place the plane somewhere alon the STAR, and inbound for the active runway. The problem is that somehow the editor/simulator inserts the arrival airport before the ILS in the route.

Example:

Flightplan: ENTO ==> ENBR via BAKIV Z129 PESUR

I then insert the aircraft just before the "GILVA" fix on the STAR (PESUR2N). Now no matter if I press "From FP" or just leave the route blank I get this: GILVA BABLU ENBR ILS17

This wil make the aircraft go from BABLU to ENBR and from there continue on heading 170 because it can't establish on the ILS because it's overhead the airport.

What should have been the route would be: GILVA BABLU ILS17. (ENBR) This will have the aircraft catch the ILS and land automatically.

• 1 month later...
Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

How do you define PESUR2N in the ESE file?

Gergely.

EuroScope developer

Bjoern Helge Smaavollan
Posted
Posted

STAR is defined as follows:

STAR:ENBR:17:PESUR2N:PESUR BR627 BR624 LUTIV BR623 BR622 BR621 BR620 GILVA BABLU ENBR

Gergely Csernak
Posted
Posted

Just delete ENBR from the end. The destination airport is added to the end automatically when needed.

Gergely.

EuroScope developer