You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

ACCSAF is looking for an Events Director (ACCSAF6)

George Condes

George Condes
Posted
Posted

ACCSAF is looking for an innovative and energetic Events Director (ACCSAF6).

The position will include the following responsibilities:

• Conceptualisation and planning of at least 1 major event on a monthly basis and 2 secondary events every fortnight.
    Advertise events in as many of the following ways as possible:
    Post onto the website and send email to members
    Organise ATC if required for event
    Post on the various Facebook pages
    Post to the VATSIM Forums
    Post onto Vattastic
    Post event’s at least two weeks before hand to allow for adequate time for pilot prep
    Must ensure that events operate smoothly, and must to receive any complaints or criticism openly, and act upon this Feedback to improve on future events

If you'd like to be part of this exciting team, please send a short CV to [email protected]. Closing date is 17 July 2016.

George Condes VATAFR1

[email protected]

VATSIM ID 1132702 |I1|P4

Graham Lawrence Johns 1230
Posted
Posted

I am not sure if I am suitably qualified to fill this post, or what all the qualifications are, compared to the many other wonderful helpful members that we are so fortunate to have in our area but that aside I am more than willing to try my best in arranging events both VFR & IFR. i feel that going from A to B is OK but I feel that some excitement along the way may stimulate our sector. We have some wonderful scenery to show pilots from local & outside so let us show it off.

I have some ideas & would be more than willing to discuss any other additional requests that may occur.

I currently have over 1000 hrs on the Vatsim network but have come from Falcon50, FS98, 2000, 2002, 2004 to of course FSX. thus have many more hours logged on simming in its various guises.

I admit that whilst my platform is possibly not the slickest in the performance stakes, compared to others, it works for what my resources allow, I can only thank those kind souls that have in the past helped in upgrading me to where I stand now.

Should you feel that I do have the pre-requisites to fill this important post I am more than willing to take the mantel for you to lighten your load in the running of our area. I would obviously need some guidelines to start with & will ask for guidance when needed.

We await the results for the suitable candidate & wish all the best of intentions.

Kind Regards

Graham Lawrence Johns