[ES v3.2 (r12)] Error opening files

Evening,

Since the new beta version of EuroScope, it is telling me it was impossible to create the file version.txt, download and create "ipaddr.txt" and a few other files such as AIRWAY, ICAO_Airlines ... What I've noticed is, EuroScope search for this files in the root of the software and not in the Docomeents -> EuroScope, so is there any way to fix these errors?

"failed to create file version.txt", "Failed to open server data file", "Failed to create server data file ..."

Thanks,

Matthew M.

The URLs for those files are saved in the prf file. So it depends what you setup there. Using any profile, you can set those URLs going to "open sct", then select the data file in the second last section of the dropdown and provide the location of the file asked for in the dialog.

Jonas Kuster Leader Operation - vACC Switzerland | www.vacc.ch

1158939.png

So I fixed it, for everything except "version.txt" and "SectorFileProviderDescriptor", is there a solution?
These files should be generated on startup of ES, I think. A likely explanation may be that your sector file data is in a folder which requires admin rights (like the ES program folder). If this is the case, I suggest you to move all data files to something like "My Docomeents\Euroscope".

Jonas Kuster Leader Operation - vACC Switzerland | www.vacc.ch

1158939.png