You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Peter Ingerslev Nielsen Retires from the BoG

Kyle Ramsey 810181

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted

VATSIMers,

I need to let you know and to help me celebrate the retirement of a long time friend and a person who has made huge contributions to VATSIM on division, regions and international levels.

Peter has decided it is time for him to retire as the VP Regions and to attend to issues at home and in his professional lives and slow down on his VATSIM life.

Peter became a Region Director for EUR in 2008 and was selected to join the Board of Governors in 2011, and has served with p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ion, vigor and faithfully since then until now.

Peter is not going away and remains helping in the Supervisors world and I expect him to take his p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ion for training excellence back into his home division.

Please join me in thanking Peter for many, many years of dedicated service to VATSIM and be prepared to welcome him back home in his retirement.

From me personally, thank you my friend, i look forward to seeing the photos from your children's wedding one day.

We will post the opening for applications within the next few days.

Kyle Ramsey

Removed
Posted
Posted

Peter,

I am sorry to see you leave the BoG, but I am equally happy for you that you can enjoy life and VATSIM with less responsibilities after the years of tireless efforts and oftentimes difficult challenges you were faced with on the network.

Our chats about the different aspects of VATSIM were always very enjoyable and I hope that there are more to come in the future.

Tak for alt min ven!

• Board of Governors
Alan Cooke
Posted
Posted

Thanks for all your time Peter and good luck for the future

Alan Cooke VATGOV11

Vice President - Membership
VATSIM Board of Governors

[email protected]   

Do you have an account query check out FAQ

spacer.png9KMxVhG.png.e77dfe6e65703daa7a59178600611036.png

Camden Bruno
Posted
Posted

Peter,

We can't thank you enough for your hard work and dedication over the years.

All the best,

Cam B.
VATSIM Supervisor

• Board of Governors
Tim Barber
Posted
Posted

Peter - congratulations, and thank you for all of your contributions! Don't be a stranger...

Tim Barber

VATSIM President

Sachin Gnath
Posted
Posted

Peter,

Thank you for all of your contributions.

All the best,

Regards, 

S G

Wygene Chong 1089621
Posted
Posted

Peter,

Tusen takk for alle du har gjørt globalt over de siste årene. Vi har ikke vært enige alltid, men jeg har stor respekt for det som du tenke og gjør. Jeg skal aldri glemme hjelpen din for Grønlandsaken, som nå er mer populær enn noen gang.

Vi høres online!

Wygene Chong

C1 Controller | Iceland | Greenland | Faroe Islands

VATSIM Scandinavia

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Hey Peter,

you always came along with your unfiltered opinion, sometimes it was funny, sometimes it was shocking But the situations always got sorted out through further communication and discussion

See you next time I have a nightstop in Malaga! Your beer tap by the pool is awesome!!

Colin Schoen
Posted
Posted

Peter, thanks for all of your contributions to the network. Enjoy your time off and the other side of the network.

Colin Schoen

VATSIM Senior Network Supervisor

Johnathan Ellis 1250874
Posted
Posted

Thank you for everything you have done for the Network and our hobby over the years Peter!! Enjoy some well deserved relaxation!!

Jon Ellis

VATSIM Network Supervisor

Eugene Lee
Posted
Posted

Peter,

You are a man with a clear mind and adaptable spirit. It's been a pleasure knowing you and working with you. Thanks for your support! Wish we had met in Malaga, see you in London if you are there.

Cheers

Eugene

Eugene Lee

Division Director

VATSIM South East Asia

Member, VATASIA Regional Conflict Resolution Panel

Supervisor / Instructor / Senior Controller

Evgeny Vygornitsky
Posted
Posted

Dear Peter, it was and is always a great pleasure to work with you. I wish you good luck, my friend !

VATRUS Division Director, Supervisor

RU-CEN_FSS - CIS Central Asia FSS ("Asia-Center")

Email: director(at)vatrus.info