You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

ATC Audio is Quiet

Chris Jones 1340510

Chris Jones 1340510
Posted
Posted

Hello,

I fly a lot on the VATSIM network and recently I have gave across a error, The atc audio is quite it wasn't before I am using the same headset, same fsx, same vpilot.

I have checked my firewall and allowed VPilot, I've reinstalled VPIlot many times however I still get the same error, I've switched between Wave/Direct sound there is no difference, I've checked the volume slider and the volume mixer turned them up still quite.

Please, does anyone have a fix, Its hard for me to communicate with ATC I have to use text most time when I would love to use voice, ATC can hear my voice perfect but their audio is quite.

Thanks,

Chris

Magnus Meese
Posted
Posted

In your audio device properties (windows), verify that you do not have any Loudness Equ checked on or any other "enhancement". You can also try to disable the "allow apps to take exclusive control over this device" setting under advanced. Lastly, deselect any volume reductions under Sound Settings - Communications.

Lindsey Wiebe 1101951
Posted
Posted
In your audio device properties (windows), verify that you do not have any Loudness Equ checked on or any other "enhancement". You can also try to disable the "allow apps to take exclusive control over this device" setting under advanced. Lastly, deselect any volume reductions under Sound Settings - Communications.

+1 +2 +3 +4

Mr.

VATSIM P2