You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

cannot connect

Robert Bernstein 1106839

Robert Bernstein 1106839
Posted
Posted

I've been away from Vatsim for some time and when I tried to connect, it immediately disconnected me. Using port 6809, and server, usa-w.vatsim.net. -- Did the server change? Thanks.

Removed
Posted
Posted

Hello Robert. Please take a look at viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39983&start=540#p507348 regarding the USA-W server.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

And, as always, there are many ways to check the current VATSIM servers. The one I recommend the most is checking the Servers tab in VATSpy.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Jonathan Fong
Posted
Posted
And, as always, there are many ways to check the current VATSIM servers. The one I recommend the most is checking the Servers tab in VATSpy.

Just putting this out there - vPilot does this automatically.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

An excellent point. Robert, not sure how long you've been away, but if you use FSX or P3D, you should really check out the most current pilot client, vPilot. Info can be found at viewtopic.php?f=132&t=70966 And don't get spooked by the "Beta"; it's been stable for many months (Ross is quite busy RW at the moment, but will be formally releasing it as soon as he finds a bit more time).

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations