You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Text Box in SquawkBox

Greg White 1375431

Greg White 1375431
Posted
Posted (edited)

I just made my first few flights using SquawkBox and loved it! I am using in an actual airplane sim with outside projection screens for visuals and run on the computer with X-Plane. I have to poke my head out over the glarshield or out the side door to see the top left corner where my text box appears. I know there is a way to change the size in setup but is there a way to move it?? I HOPE SO.

Edited by Guest

Greg White 1375431
Posted
Posted

Bump

• 1 month later...
Connor Yeatman 1371014
Posted
Posted

I belive there is a way to. One time I saw somewhere in the settings (You will have to look for it. It also could be under any of the tabs that is not necessary for every day flight.) there is a setting called, "box length" and "box hight" or somthing like that.

20.png

• 1 year later...
Donald Kowalewski
Posted
Posted

Open the Squawkbox options and "Text Window Preferences...". Move this preferences text box to where you want the radio text box to spawn. Click "OK."

• 1 month later...
Valmir Gorges
Posted
Posted
Open the Squawkbox options and "Text Window Preferences...". Move this preferences text box to where you want the radio text box to spawn. Click "OK."