You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Has anyone purchased from Mega Scenery? From PC Aviator?

Jonathan Johnson

Jonathan Johnson
Posted
Posted

I might just be overly worried (I do that sometimes when I purchase from an online site that I've never dealt with before), but I can't get my mega scenery earth to download. They sent me a link that was an HTML file that downloaded to my computer, and once I clicked on it it loaded up with a few links. I downloaded the Pittsburgh charts, the manual, and the install manager, but ALL of the .zip files for the actual scenery will not. When I right click/save as they always come back with "file not found" or something along those lines. I tried contacting them Saturday when I first bought it, and Monday.. figured while I was at work I'd call them on the number they gave me, but nothing.. it kept me hold for a long time and then eventually it just disconnected me (and it started getting busy so I just said forget it..).

I am thinking I'm just over-worried, but I just want to get this to work haha. When I purchased stuff from FlyTampa, I did not have any problems...

edit: It looks like they are going to send me a free DVD copy which is nice of them . So my worries are over!