You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Range rings saving

Shehryar Ansari

Shehryar Ansari
Posted
Posted

I am unable to save the range rings display when I am saving the scope settings i.e. they do not appear the next time I open the scope by default. Can someone provide me with some guidance on how to save the display so that the range rings appear as they were in my previous session.

Thanks

Shez

Shehryar Ansari

VATSIM Supervisor

Kieran Samuel Cross
Posted
Posted
I am unable to save the range rings display when I am saving the scope settings i.e. they do not appear the next time I open the scope by default. Can someone provide me with some guidance on how to save the display so that the range rings appear as they were in my previous session.

Thanks

Shez

The .rings command will not save onto any ASR or settings file that you have setup; you must use this command every time you wish to see them.

For a more permanent solution, ask your staff member in charge for the sector file to add these range rings.

If you are this member of staff, or you'd rather make your own version with these circles, I'd recommend opening your files in SectEd, and using the drawing tool to draw circles around the location you want to have them.

1ff0828d3a.png

Kind Regards,

Kieran Cross,

28.png