You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Updated KLAS for FSX?

Jonathan Johnson

Jonathan Johnson
Posted
Posted

For FSX steam.. is there a (perferrably free) updated version of KLAS with working jetways? I'm still running the default FSX KLAS which is terribly out of date compared to the airport diagram I have... it doesn't even have Terminal 3 for Jet Blue!!!

Tomas Hansson
Posted
Posted (edited)
For FSX steam.. is there a (perferrably free) updated version of KLAS with working jetways? I'm still running the default FSX KLAS which is terribly out of date compared to the airport diagram I have... it doesn't even have Terminal 3 for Jet Blue!!!

http://bfy.tw/9s3j

Edited by Guest

Tomas Hansson

Jonathan Johnson
Posted
Posted

I did a search for Klas scenery but didn't know if there were recommendations for it. I'm always nervous buying into scenery but did see there was payware for klas... only saw 1 freeware scenery for it but the jet ways did not work..

Brad Littlejohn
Posted
Posted
I did a search for Klas scenery but didn't know if there were recommendations for it. I'm always nervous buying into scenery but did see there was payware for klas... only saw 1 freeware scenery for it but the jet ways did not work..

The only decent sceneries coming up for KLAS are the already existing KLAS from FSDreamTeam (with an update coming soon), and a new KLAS scnery including the entire city from ImagineSim. Those will obviously be payware, but in FSDT's case, that is one of the best sceneries out there. You can combine that with FSDt's GSX and get everything that you are looking for.

I was also leery on payware, but after seeing that one and trying it (I believe it was a 10 or 30 day trial before requiring activation), I was sold. Both do a really good job.

BL.

Brad Littlejohn

ZLA Senior Controller

Steven Perry
Posted
Posted

Steven Perry

VATSIM Supervisor