You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Thanks VACC-SAG - BER1442 05/07/06 1900z

James Brickell 852953

James Brickell 852953
Posted
Posted

Maybe you were wondering who that Air Berlin flight from Tegel to Stansted was tonight with the American accent? I'm the guilty party. Tonight was my first time flying in German airspace, and it was great fun! Thanks to Tegel Tower, Berlin Arrival, Berlin Radar, and Bremen Radar for the friendly, helpful service and putting up with my completely confused self. Look forward to flying with you again!

Piotr Nowicki 841944
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hello James,

Thank you for your kindness. Actually I didn't notice you were new for European airspace. I wish every pilots from Europe was able to show your level of professionalism

this time as EDBB_N_CTR

Edited by Guest

regards,

Piotr Nowicki

VATSIM.net Membership Depratment

Leader, Support Group 2, VATSIM Supervisor

Martin Georg 811874
Posted
Posted

Hello James,

again welcome to our airspaces, and thanks for the visit and your kind words. I case you may have missed it, our website at http://www.vacc-sag.org should offer you everything you need for all your future flights - flightplans, charts, scenery links, frequencies, runway information etc. etc. etc. !!!

Greetings from Berlin Arrival

best regards,

Martin Georg

3500.png

• 4 weeks later...
Chris Dobison 810929
Posted
Posted

Good to see another American taking the leap across the vast pond to fly in our airspace! Welcome to flying on the correct side of the water James and I'm pleased you enjoyed your experience here.

As Martin has mentioned, the vACC-SAG website is fantastic - lots of references there for pilots and controllers alike and I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone coming to fly in the airsapce (particularly SAG-TV which is a fun toy to play with!)

Best regards,

Chris

Chris Dobison

Vatsim Network Supervisor

21.png

Martin Georg 811874
Posted
Posted
Welcome to flying on the correct side of the water James

And this comes from a guy who drives on the wrong side of the street

best regards,

Martin Georg