You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

New vPilotAI???

Kevin Jarvis

Kevin Jarvis
Posted
Posted

Just thought I'd drop this here to see if anyone is familiar with this person(s).

They are using some AI models without permission. Using the excuse that they are unable to contact the original authors.

And the fact that they are using the name "vPilot" makes me a bit curious.

http://vpilotai.boards.net/

FSELogo.png

marcus holmes
Posted
Posted

I am guessing you have to register and log in to see anything? But I have seen this site before. A couple of well known Twitch streamers are using these AI models and posting links in the stream chat to direct views to the site. But I do believe that the Twitch streamers involved are unaware that the AI models are being used without permission from the original authors.

Bradley Grafelman
Posted
Posted
I do believe that the Twitch streamers involved are unaware that the AI models are being used without permission from the original authors.

"See no evil, hear no evil, ..." -- well at least they got two of the three wise monkeys.

Ryan Parry
Posted
Posted
I am guessing you have to register and log in to see anything? But I have seen this site before. A couple of well known Twitch streamers are using these AI models and posting links in the stream chat to direct views to the site. But I do believe that the Twitch streamers involved are unaware that the AI models are being used without permission from the original authors.

I am the creator of that package and I absolutely have requested permission.

Ryan Parry - 965346

spacer.png

www.pilotcentral.org | www.oakartcc.org