You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Swift Alpha sign-in

Richard McDonald Woods

Richard McDonald Woods
Posted
Posted

I cannot obtain a sign-in because I receive a "550:Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable" when sending a request to [email protected]. When sent to [email protected] it is not rejected but I have not yet received a reply.

Could there be an e-mail address published for non-registered swift users to ask questions, please?

Cheers, Richard McDonald Woods 843615

Cheers, Richard

You are the music, until the music stops. T.S.Eliot

Kieran Samuel Cross
Posted
Posted
I cannot obtain a sign-in because I receive a "550:Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable" when sending a request to [email protected]. When sent to [email protected] it is not rejected but I have not yet received a reply.

Could there be an e-mail address published for non-registered swift users to ask questions, please?

Cheers, Richard McDonald Woods 843615

The domain name swift-project.com is unregistered - no wonder you've not yet received a reply when mailing this address.

Nevertheless, I believe the address you're looking for would be [email protected].

Kind Regards,

Kieran Cross,

28.png

Mathew Sutcliffe
Posted
Posted

We are aware of the issue concerning the "legal@" email address and it will be resolved shortly.

We hope to have a better way for unregistered users to contact us soon.

Thanks.

swift - Developer