Jump to content

Just a small, simple question.

Recommended Posts

Hi Krisztian


As Robert has mentioned, you would call the overlying area sector if online for aerodrome control. Bristol (EGGD) is controlled topdown by LON_W_CTR or LON_CTR. No all London Sectors cover all airfields. You can see a map of who covers where here.



VATSIM UK Divisional Instructor

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Create New...