You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Great Work by ZDV

Craig Moulton

Craig Moulton
Posted
Posted

I just wanted to express my thanks to the folks at the Denver ARTCC who gave us great coverage on our weekly flight into KCOS Friday night. Pilot comments have been great!

I have to admit that the last 100 miles of my flight was really interesting having been descending to 16,000 over HBU. The scenery coupled with the setting sun was an AWESOME sight, even with Default FS Scenery!

As a side note, ZLA did a spectacular job staffing up for the LAS departures as well. It always amazes me to see a large volume of traffic at any airport, and having to keep an eye out while taxiing was great fun. I especially loved seeing other aircraft takeoff/land during the push/taxi portion of my flight, as it almost looked real!

Next week we're off to visit Oakland!

Fly Safe! Have Fun!

Craig Moulton

810358.png

Richard Green 810012
Posted
Posted

Glad you had fun Craig...

It was an honor to be asked to staff High Center.

I have to say... man there sure were a lot of you guys flying, those AvA guys along with all the other tag-a-longs made it a BUSY night.

Richard Green

VATSIM Supervisor

SB Testing & Support Team

VRC Testing & Support Team

Craig Batt 904268
Posted
Posted

Sorry for the late response Craig.

We all had a great time too. Enjoyed supporting your new event, and we wish AVA great success! You folks are welcome back anytime.

Craig

4039.png