You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VMR MODEL MATCHING NOT WORKING PLZ HELP!!

Rob Stokoe

Rob Stokoe
Posted
Posted

hi guys

it i hard to explain on here exactly what i mean but i will try my best.

i have had some trouble with my model; matching and i have tried to watch a video on it but am completely stuck!!. when i try to download the packages on the world of ai downloader it says my avsim credentials are wrong and cant log me in when they are NOT wrong and i cant get the correct packages.

i have tried to carry on and install the zip files on it keeps coming up that the aircraft can be found either..

i am at my wits end on what to do and i cant bear listening to the windows error tone anymore.. if some one can come take a look for me via team viewer and i can prob explain properly what i mean to help me out i would be eternally grateful to you.

i am pleading for someones help

many thanks rob

Norman Blackburn
Posted
Posted

Rob,

These credentials that you are trying, are they your forum or library ones?

Norman

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Rob Stokoe
Posted
Posted

they are the same as my avsim login details as told in video.. but when i try to download the package it says my avsim login is wrong when it isnt.. none of the model matching is working heres link to pic https://gyazo.com/c7f6928fda75426e15989e2767f97c16

when i open v pilot all i get is this repeatedly https://gyazo.com/c2cac24e1cf07fba7e0cdc7e63feb067

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

are you able to log into the avsim website directly?

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

As Norman asked, which credentials are you using? Forum or Library? They are different. You need to use your Library credentials for the downloader.

Also, you shouldn't be getting those errors unless you loaded a custom VMR file. Did you? (I'm [Mod - Happy Thoughts]uming you're using vPilot version 2 ... which automatically detects installed aircraft models that it knows about, which includes the WoAI models, therefore you don't need to load a VMR file.)

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Rob Stokoe
Posted
Posted

sorry for late reply had enough of vpilot and want pull me face off.

anyway to answer your questions yes im able to login in to avsim direct but not the downloader using same credentials im not sure what mean by library credentials maybe im being bit slow.

i have tried to re install vpilot and now it keeps telling me there is a problem with the default aircraft and i have tried all the airbus but keep finding this message come up https://gyazo.com/503d0938c16aa612821f8a579bd48c8d

plz plz help!

Ernesto Alvarez 818262
Posted
Posted

the AVSIM library is the part where you download files. not the forum, two different things. are you able to log into the avsim library to download things from the website directly.

if so, are you copying and pasting your login details into the downloader, or typing it yourself. always best to type it yourself, sometimes copying and pasting can enter blanks

Rob Stokoe
Posted
Posted

i have registered with the library now and seems be downloading stuff.. but as for v pilot telling me my default aircraft are not there when they are i have no clue how to sort this out.

and also when i try to woai livery package installer all i get is livery not found over and over again all the way through the list and i have no clue what to do!!

i do appreciate your help so im sorry if sound a grumpy old git im just flummoxed as to why its suddenly stopped working

Rob Stokoe
Posted
Posted

is anyone available to help??

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

I'm guessing you either told vPilot to use a different aircraft as the default when it can't find a model match, or you deleted a default aircraft that came with your simulator. I'm also guessing you watched some sort of video that referred to vPilot v1, that needed vmr files.

1. Reset your default aircraft. If you are using FSX, unless you deleted the default Airbus A321, your default model should be called Airbus A321

2. In Model Matching > Custom rules, Remove any custom rule sets that you specified

Not sure what you are doing wrong with the WOAI installer, but some screen shots might help.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations