A few bugs I have noticed in the new beta version.

1. Quick look - I am not able to quick look a position. I know its done by the position ID but would it be possible to make the QL function capable of only using the Position syllable as in real world? Also, with the QL function, you can add + to make the symbol white, for instance, A+ (ENTER) that quick looks and makes the targets white for the approach position.

2. SCRATCHPAD. The scratchpad is not visible to other controllers. When using the Multi Y (message) it does not appear on other controllers scope. this is a problem not only when entering the message manually but when an aircraft departs and the scratchpad is auto, this information is not visible to other controllers.

Jason Helkenberg

How is not being able to quicklook not a bug?

I read your request as wanting to be able to quicklook by "position syllable" (I [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ume you mean symbol.) If you are trying to quicklook by sector ID and it's not working, please provide all the relevant details including a link to your facility file. It is best not to mix bug reports and feature requests, as you can see why.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

#1 Position symbol should be configured via POF, so it's displayed to whatever is in the POF.

#2 Also sounds like a POF problem, make sure the two controllers in question are using the same POF file, and have it configured in the intra/inter facility in the settings